Friday, March 10, 2006

misc.

This is basically a bunch of thoughts strung together. I feel the urge to post, but I have no one idea. Whatever. I’ll post them all.

It’s strange when a friend acts normally. I find that most people are odd and “normal” behavior is actually extremely rare, almost mythical. I was just chasing this “normal” around and almost succombed to the insanity of it when the light went on. I appreciate that it happened. I wish I had gotten there sooner. I feel like an asshole.

There are so many things I would like to do more often, get to the gym, shoot, take more pictures, write more. I am not accomplishing this. I let too many things get in the way, too many excuses become acceptable.

CSI is not on tv enough.

I am off most of my meds and I am beginning to feel it a little. Scattered thoughts and irritablity are my most recent traits. I hope that I can remain off of the pills, but the demon in my head is telling me no. Just the fact that a demon is in my head and speaking to me is probably a bad sign.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

"Just the fact that a demon is in my head and speaking to me is probably a bad sign."

I'd say that was a safe bet.

Stay on your meds.

14/3/06 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home